
I HELD HANDS WITH HIM!!!!!!! Okay, so techinically we were told to hold hands, but still. Let me explain.
Because NJHS is crazy, we had to skip lunch and 5th period to go to a meeting. They assigned us places to pick up recycling (I'm supposed to go to the faculty lounge). Then, before we could eat, we had to play a game. I missed half of the explanation, but I was there when they gave out teams. Since Matt sat behind me instead of next to me, we were both on the same team. (#5) That's when I found out that we had to hold hands with the people on either side of us.
A kid I didn't know, but was really nice was on my right side. Matt was on my left. I was surrounded by guys holding my hand. The way the game was played, Matt had to squeeze my hand every so often. Between rounds, most kids let go. I let go of the other kid's
hand. Matt and I only let go once. Occasionally, I would feel his fingers pulse or his bones move. And his hand felt almost exactly like mine. We didn't get sweaty (probably because my heart was beating so fast,) but it was like we matched perfectly.
We were excused to go to B lunch because we finished early, so on the way there, I went with him to help him with his recycling route. (He's by himself.) After, we just hung out at lunch. When I had to go to the bathroom, he waited for me. When I went somewhere, he
followed. Of course, I followed him everywhere, but still.
I REALLY like him. I've never felt this way about a guy before, unless you count him. I talked with Steve and Holly about choir when I knew he was listening, and I could tell that he wanted to hear me sing. When I talked with Holly in 6th period, I saw him watching me talk. I don't think he knew in first period that I periodically (about every 10 seconds) glanced at him to make sure he was okay. After school, he followed me into the choir/guitar room so I could grab my guitar. (which looks pretty much like this.)

He just wanted to look at it. We talked about Peter Frampton (who sucks and is old. He didn't even know who Peter Frampton is.) on my way around the school so I could get more time with him.
When I'm around him, I can't stop staring, can't stop thinking about how lucky I am. There's no way I would live right now without him. There's no way I would be alive, or at least have my feelings alive. I know this sounds corny. I'm sorry. What's a girl in love to do?
In other news, well, there is no other news compared to this. I'm done.
No comments:
Post a Comment