Monday, August 27, 2007

fresh start?

  They say that a new school year is fresh and different, right? So why does it feel exactly the same?
  When I walked into first period science, HE was there. (I'm now referring to the certain person in caps.) And it seemed like nothing was different. HE was wearing a shirt he wore last year, something I was familiar with, and he didn't look any different. I didn't even notice a difference until lunch when I realized that his legs were a lot hairier.
  HE is in three of my classes, and will be in four next semester. We're going to have Health together. I'M GOING TO BE MORTIFIED. I don't even get mortified.
  In other news, my classes are pretty good. Except for the fact that my math teacher doesn't realize that there are four eighth graders in his Geometry class. Unfortunately, I'm the only eighth grade girl in his math class. And the Spanish teacher is NUTS. But that's not new.
  I would post more, but my brother's almost back from longboarding. Not much time to post today.

No comments: