However, the Monday after that happened, we had an assembly. An assembly that didn't involve any choir performances, so I actually got to sit with my own class. Specifically, next to DF. Our teacher is one of those stupid guys who says we can't talk all assembly, so of course we spent half the time discussing the whole thing. The magician whose tricks didn't work and tried to convince us that we had magic didn't work very well, since it was the same tricks as the year before. So we spent the whole assembly focusing on our physical closeness, since we hardly ever get to sit next to each other when it's not lunch, and we shared an arm rest. Okay, so this isn't a big deal for most people, but it just makes me so happy.
Of course, it went normally after that, I got flicked in the face with gravy, all the normal stuff.
But then this past Friday happened. Whoever thought up Career Fair for 9th graders is my new hero. Of course, the 9th graders only don't go to class 1st, 2nd, and 3rd period when this happens, but it made things so much more fun.
My 1st period didn't make a difference, since there are only 8th graders in my class.
In choir, there were fifteen kids instead of fifty-four. Big difference. So we spent all period hanging out, playing on the piano. Whenever I play, I feel open. So when my friends Steve and Andy came over, we talked about music, I was free, and it was AMAZING.
During that class, I had to go to picture retakes. My original pictures SUCKED. Men should never be photographers at schools. That's when I discovered that picture retakes is like Special Ed or something. When they get there, they figure out what wrong, and they fix it. Seriously, like the greatest idea ever. But what was better was that I met up with DF and we went to them together. When I was getting my picture taken, he was standing off to the side, watching and laughing, like the perfect boyfriend would. It was great.
In math, there were FOUR people. That's right. I was the ONLY girl. We got to eat candy, did an easy worksheet, and then my man math teacher and the three guys in the class tried to figure out which celebrities are beautiful men. It was the craziest thing ever.
Everything just kind of fell into place yesterday. I'm just interested what'll happen on Wednesday. I don't have school on Monday or Tuesday, which just happens to mean no school on my birthday. I don't know how the whole birthday thing will go over.
Oh, and the reason for this happiness? I've been releasing my anger through this...paper. It's on the back of some worksheet from History, and I've just been drawing words on it. It's been going on for at least three weeks, but it's started making me feel better. I finished it Friday, and I gave it to DF, so when I get it back I may put a scanned picture of it on here. It's seriously the weirdest thing I probably have ever done.
Sunday, October 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment