Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween

  It's the end of the Halloween holiday, and I'm sitting here chewing the last bits of a mini-Mound bar. It's been a pretty good day.
  I love Halloween, always have, always will. At fourteen, I'm still trick-or-treating, and plan to for at least another year. It's a day full of candy and having an excuse to be something you're not, or something you want to be. I was emo this year, but a woman who saw me and has no clue about teen culture just called me fun.
  DF hates Halloween. He stopped trick-or-treating after the ripe old age of eleven. He made the last minute decision to be a golfer. He hates golf.
  The best costume ever would be one of my friends who dressed up as Waldo from the Where's Waldo books.
  I think my main problem with Halloween is the fat. I put on weight after Halloween. A lot of weight. I'll admit it. Most of my gigantic bag of candy is gone by December. And most (okay, all) of my lost weight is back on. So this year, I have a resolution I doubt I'll stick to. I'm going to write little exercise things on little slips of paper into my candy bag. If I pull out a candy, I can eat it. If I pull out an exercise, I must do it then and there. I doubt this one will work.
  Sorry this post was so random, but I really don't care.

No comments: