DF and I were talking about this snobby girl in choir. And he said that the girl had gone out with a guy in his ward. Here's his next words:
"And Mormons aren't even supposed to go out with people until they're sixteen."
I was really sad. I figured that those were his standards, but I was never sure. I figured that
there was always a little hope for us. It turns out that there's not. Well, there is in two years and nine months when he turns sixteen.
But I'm sad because I know myself. I'm not going to wait that long. This is the longest I've held a crush, but I won't last that long.
And how do I know? Because today I was wavering toward Tim. After one small comment.
I guess that I'm trying to say that relationships are hard. Even if they are nonexistent. And won't happen. And if you've been just friends with the guy for a little over a year now.
But I'm definitely staying friends with DF. And Tim. Just more towards DF. My feelings can just stay where they are.
Thursday, December 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment