Thursday, August 16, 2007

First Post!!!

  I'm not exactly sure what I'm going to use this for, but I was inspired after thinking about Stephenie Meyer.
  If this becomes a poetry blog where I post poetry, BEWARE!!! I have no clue what will come out.
  I still haven't decided if I'm completely switching from my old blog, which I never use anyway...this will be difficult.
  Hopefully, since school's starting, this will be full of * teen love poems* my favorite to write, since romance is a crazy thing.
  I should probably mention my poetry style...not rhyming, not meter, full of my emotion at the moment, not always nice, and not necessarily fluent...sorry if you don't get it. Put up a comment and I'll answer the best I can without revealing any information that would say who I am.
  Knowing me, since I'm a procrastinator, this may be my last post. Have fun!

No comments: