Have you ever wondered about your face shape? I didn't care about mine until my sister insisted I know to find 'the perfect haircut for my face.' According to my thirty seconds of research, I don't have a face shape. Neither does the little sister who cares. We made up new shapes: the roval (round oval) and the hoval or ovart (heart oval). In case anyone cares.
In other news, the big sister is pregnant. Though my stepsister has already had a baby, I wasn't technically an aunt yet. It's too bad that my sister moved to the land far, far away and the niece or nephew may never really know me.
I'm also taking my first plane trip ever tomorrow. 5:30 a.m. It will be scary.
Um...This was going to be longer, but I forgot what I was going to write about. Sorry.
Sunday, August 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment